Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, December 24, 2012
Happy Monday All!! I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow!!!  What a wondrous time of year to celebrate Christ's birth!!  I want to begin by wishing you all a Merry Christmas.  May the joy and peace of the miraculous birth of a Savior be with you today and throughout the New Year!!!

Since the Shining the Light challenge is usually on Tuesdays and Christmas is today, we as a team decided to post a day early!!

This challenge will last two weeks.  The challenge is:

Anything goes but you must use Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps!!

For my creation, I decided to make a thank you card that can be given after Christmas.  For my card I used Our Daily Bread Designs Snowflake Bookmarks cut out with the customized Bookmark dies Mini Tags 2 , and Sparkling Snowflakes cut out with the Customized Snowflake dies . The embossing folder is from the Winter Wonderland Embossing (Provocraft).

Our Daily Bread Designs, Snowflake Bookmarks , Mini Tags 2 ,Sparkling Snowflakes, Snowflake dies, Bookmark dies
Card Recipe:

Dies used: Customized Snowflake diesBookmark dies
Accessories: White Wrinkled Ribbon, Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland Embossing Pack, Navy Sheer Ribbon


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:


To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until Jauary 7 to join us.   Remember this is an Anything Goes with Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps.  Anyone has a chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps. We would love to see your creations.  

Before signing off, I would like to thank two good friends for being a part of our Challenge team: Jan Keen and Rosemary Dennis!!  They will not be a part of our team in the New Year!!  You ladies will certainly be missed!! Your creations and love for the Lord have been an inspiration to me.  This is not good bye but see you in blogland and at Splitcoast!!  God Bless!!!



I hope this creation, has somehow inspired you.

Thanks for stopping by!! I treasure all my viewers/blogging friends and their comments.


Have a blessed Day!!!  Merry Christmas!!!


hugs and blessings,

19 comments:

Tracey said...

Just beautiful Chris!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! xx

Teresa said...

Merry Christmas Chris and a Happy New Year
hugs Teresa xxxxx

Cards By Jan said...

What a beauty of a card!! I so LOVE that EF...and beautiful use of the bookmark & Die!! WOW!!
Will miss you all on the team, its been a wonderful inspiring year...
Blessings & Hugs
Merry Christmas!!

Sandra H said...

Chris, This is so elegant ......wishing you and yours a happy time x

Unknown said...

Just wanted to wish you happy holidays Chris. Hugs Frea

Kathy said...

Beautiful, Chris! I love the way you did the bookmark and the white and blue for Christmas!

Blessings to you and your family...Merry Christmas! Kathy

Saints Rule! said...

Beautiful work Chris! Love the navy and white together! The embossing makes the snowflake and sentiment pop! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Rosemary said...

oh wow... this is just so elegant, chris! the ODBD stamps paired with the embossing folder makes for a stunning combination!! wishing you and your family a truly blessed Christmas!!

Nicki Olsen said...

Wow mum I love the blue and the white all the snow flakes!! Love the layout!
Hugs,
nicki

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Chris!! Love the embossing! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Audrey Hiltke said...

This is beyond gorgeous Chris - I love the ef, and your wonderful ODBD tag and snowflake - truly lovelye creation!! Blessings!

craftygranny said...

Stunning and a beautiful colour. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the texture. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I pay a visit everyday a few blogs and blogs to read posts, except this blog gives quality based articles.
Here is my homepage : how to Make money fast online

Linda said...

Chris, Your card is gorgeous. I love the snowflake that you used. I may have to get that stamp set and die set soon; Maybe a present from me to me.

Sherry Kushibab said...

Chris, Love this embossed background and the sentiment in blue with the snowflake is perfect. What a lovely card. Blessings to you and your family as we all get ready to bring in a new year.

Kelley said...

It appears to be CAS, but it has many details!!! Love the snowflake!!!
So pretty!!

Jan Marie said...

Chris, this is gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!! The white and blue with the pearl. . .and that amazing embossed background. . score!! What a blessing you are and you are in my prayers for the New Year! So thankful for you!

Grace said...

Just beautiful Chris! I love the bookmark panel and the embossing folder is just perfect! I really love it!!!
hugs,
Grace

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.